Start of the Masters Certificate Programs in Niamey
As part of the mandate to support the revitalization of initial and ongoing training of government officials, IDEA International / Laval University, the Public Sector Capacities and Performance Project for the Provision of Services (PCDS) and the Partner Training Institutions (ENA and FSEG) launched the Advanced University Certification Program on March 4, 2019. Seven (7) academic certifications, covering the major areas of New Public Management, will be offered in 2019 to more than 500 participants, professors, teachers-researchers and executives of the Nigerien administration.
Since the beginning of March, the cohorts have followed one another to participate in the various sessions on:
1) Management Focused on the Results of Public Programs,
2) Public Financial Management,
3) Management of development projects and public investments,
4) Budgeting by results,
5) Management of the public procurement cycle,
6) Monitoring and evaluation and information systems, and
7) Auditing and auditing in the public sector.
These university certifications are offered jointly by IDEA International and Laval University (Canada), and take place at the ENA premises in Niamey.